Already a square dancer? Interested in joining our club? Please download, print, and fill out the Application for Membership, and mail it to the club secretary (address is on the form):
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Sets is a long-time established Club.
- We're easy to get to. We dance in Montrose at the Knights of Columbus Hall located at 2657 Honolulu St. between La Crescenta Ave. and Ocean View Ave.
- The KOC hall has a wonderful wood floor, and an HVAC system for your comfort. It has a separate lounge if you just want to sit and visit with friends near the dance floor.
- Badges will be provided by the club. Badges must be worn at all club dances and visitations.
- A nominal fee for WSDA Insurance is paid annually, and you are protected at any Club dance function throughout the year.
- Dues of $14 should be paid in advance on a Monthly, Quarterly or Annual basis and do include the entrance cost of all dances held in our hall (whether you attend the dances or not.)
- Sets In Step has regular club activities, which are planned to be fun for everyone, and we encourage our members to participate in as many as possible.
- Members are asked to serve in rotation on the refreshment committee. There are generally two to three members on the refreshment for each dance. If you are unable to serve at an assigned time, it is up to you to contact the committee chairman and arrange to trade with someone else.
- Members are also asked to serve in rotation to bring refreshments to the Class which is held on Thursday Nights at St. George’s Church in La Canada from 7:30 to 9:30 p.m. We also ask members to come to “angel” at the class as often as possible.
- A newsletter which includes a calendar of activities is published monthly and distributed to all members; you may opt for paper or e-mail distribution.
- A convenient booklet is distributed on an annual basis, listing all the members, dances, our Club By-Laws, and other important information members may need.
- "Like" us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/SetsInStep